Thick high pile carpets are ultra-plush and soft and they make your home warm and incredibly comfortable. But there is a problem, high pile carpets require extra care to keep them clean and to maintain their beauty. A normal cleaning way can damage both the carpets and the vacuums. So we need robot vacuum cleaners for thick carpets. Robot vacuums can be serious time savers since they clean carpets automatically, even when you’re not around.
A few years ago, robot vacuum cleaner looked like gimmicky innovation . But when fast-forwarded to the modern age and for those with the space and the cash, they’re now considered quite helpful with thick carpets cleaning solution and a larger smart home staple. Robot Vacuums are the most successful consumer home robots ever, and they’re likely to remain so for quite a long time, simply because they do a good job at keeping thick carpets clean in an established and economical way. One of the advantages of such household appliances is the compactness and the resulting mobility of devices. A big plus in the robot vacuum cleaner is a reliable and powerful battery that allows you to perform cleaning for a long time and clean large areas.
Robot Vacuums Cleaners For Thick Carpets
Neato robotics promises to provide you with control greater than ever. With Neato Robotics D7 Connected Vacuum, they have provided their customers with fairly viable home cleaning solution and a larger smart home staple which comes with many surprising features.
Some of the evolving features of Neato Robotics D7 Connected vacuum are:
- Alexa assistance with added voice control
- D-design which also covers the corners left by other round shaped vacuums
- 7 liters of dustbin capacity enough for a standard cleaning
- The most promising feature of Neato Robotics D7 is laser-guided mapping technology with which it intelligently maps your home for proper navigation
- equally powerful for all kind of surfaces and also an expert of pet hair cleaning
- Integrated with Smart Home systems like Alexa
- can memorize the maps of more than one floor and zone cleaning for areas which demand extra attention
Neato has taken Robotic Cleaning one step forward with its unique D-shaped design that effectively cleans all the corners and difficult areas left by most of the vacuums. Along with powerful design, it also offers many other high-class features like mapping.
- Floor Mapping and no-go lines
- weighs only 120 ounces
- high-end performance
- great cleaning on all surfaces
- No indicator for full dustbin
It is best suited model for those having big homes and big pockets as it offers some of very lavishing features with very few lacking points. With ”My Floor Plan”, it navigates through mapping giving you a full sense of relief. No-Go lines feature is the most promising quality of Neato Robotics D7. The bin has efficient space, it does not come with a ”full” indicator” indication but against such lavish features that does not matter much. So overall, it’s worth spending many dollars on Neato Robotics D7 for a worthy many-dollars cleaning efficiency.
It is always best to have something extra. Roborock S6 not only vacuums for you but also offers moping your floor for a complete high-end clean surfaces like never before and that along with a long battery life for less charging and less waiting.
Salient features of Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner are:
- Alexa assistance with added voice control
- Use adaptive routing for cleaning and moping for quick and effective cleaning
- equally effective for hard wood floor and stubborn room edges
- Selective room scheduling, zone cleaning and virtual no-go zones and barriers
- Powerful suction that can pick up heavy debris too like AA batteries
- Up to 3 hours of completely noise-free cleaning
- Adjustable water flow rate in Mop settings for glamorous floor look
- elegant design with easy maintenance
Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner comes in beautiful white color to add elegance to your smart home. Equipped with many other salient features, it also offers adjustable water flow rate for mopping and up to 3 hours run time which no other robot vacuum offers so far.
- excellent vacuuming
- most powerful suction
- smart map control
- longer battery run time
- Basic Mopping
- Basic Voice assistance
Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is designed to be smarter than its predecessors and it definitely is. It offers all the basic features of a robotic vacuum but with a smarter touch like many others offer mopping but it offers mopping with controlled flow rate of water. Many ways of cleaning modes offered by S6 provide you a complete authority of what you want S6 to do. It offers basic mopping but the negative point is majorly covered up with highest suction power that can suck up even AA batteries and vacuums very efficiently on hard floors.
eufy BoostlQ RoboVac 11S Slim Vacuum by Anker is a budget-friendly robotic vacuum which manages to provide you solid cleaning with a low profile design so that it can clean below and around the furniture easily.
eufy BoostlQ RoboVac 11S Slim Vacuum offers many features like:
- increased suction power at 1300PA for efficient cleaning leaving no residue
- Super-slim design that can easily navigate beneath the furniture
- noise-free comfortable and quiet cleaning patterns
- It can effectively clean hard floors and medium-pile carpets
- Suction power automatically increases 1.5X when heavy suction is needed
- Vacuums for up to 100 minutes of constant and powerful suction
- 3-point cleaning system which efficiently loosens, extracts and vacuums up the dust for effective cleaning
- Use advance sensors to detect any dropping points like stairs and kitchen step
With automatic charging, eufy BoostlQ RoboVac 11S Slim Vacuum is always ready to clean. Anti-scratch tempered glass top, smart sensors to avoid bumping and falling, and quiet cleaning make it attractive to use.
- attractive and affordable
- powerful suction power
- suction can automatically increases 1.5x
- does not stuck
- long battery life
- remote controlling
- not app supported
- Bounce navigation is not thorough
The eufy BoostlQ RoboVac 11S Slim Vacuum has increased suction power up to 1300PA which allows it to pull up more debris even from deep within carpet fibers. The increased suction is coupled with dustbin having wider wind tunnel for effective pick up of debris. Although, it does not support App control but it surprisingly navigates around your home due to the support of smart sensors making it a bump-free and anti-fall compact design best suited as your cleaning partner. It does not strain your bank account to provide you with high-performance cleaning capabilities.
The Roomba 980 is a pretty big deal for iRobot, and it’s a pleasant surprise to see so much new technology packed into one robot vacuum. The Roomba 980’s iAdapt 2.0 navigation sensors allow it to move around and clean an entire floor of house without bumping into things or dropping downstairs or ledges. It offers three buttons on its chassis interface, a Home button on the left, a Clean button in the middle and a Spot Clean button on the right, which can be used to preserve power and clean only where there’s mess.
The Roomba 980 comes with impressive features including :
- Very good at finding its way back to its charging station.
- Ideal for homes with pets.
- Wi-Fi connectivity which allows the robot vacuum to be controlled remotely via a smart phone app and/or Amazon Alexa.
- Dual Multi Surface Rubber Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
The iRobot Roomba 980 is a robot vacuum that, essentially, cleans floors without someone physically manipulating the vacuum. It’s a self-sufficient cleaning device.
- Two-hour battery
- App connectivity.
- Sluggish app control.
The Roomba 980 is iRobot’s best robotic vacuum. Its Advanced features are available only through the iRobot Home app and there is no remote control with this robot vacuum, because the smart phone is the master controller. Nothing is absolutely perfect besides all this Roomba 980’s self – sufficient robotic vacuum that is practically unstoppable during cleaning and that can differentiate between hard floors and carpets, altering cleaning methods automatically for the best cleaning on that type of floor. Overall, if you want to be able to just forget about your robot vacuum and come home to floors that are cleaner, the Roomba 980 is an excellent choice.
Roomba S9+, one of the newest robots from the renowned American advanced technology company named iRobot, is one of the most loved robot vacuum tested up till now. Roomba S9+ is your minion if you don’t want avant-garde technology but you sure want relentless cleaning performance.
Roomba S9+ sanguinely offers most useful and compelling features such as:
- Automatic dirt disposal with AllergenLock Bag which locks dirt and allergens up to 99%
- 3-stage cleaning system which delivers up to 4x suction power for deepest possible clean
- Perfect edge technology efficiently cleans edges of walls and room
- Mapping for advanced navigation and can memorize multiple floor plans
- Wider and more efficient rubber brushes which never tangle even not with long hairs
- Full customization and control with Alexa and Google Assistance
- High efficiency filters that help trapping almost all the pollens, dust and dirt
iRobot’s Roomba S9+ is expensive but for a reason because it offers many ravishing features and is among most powerful vacuums tested until now. Intelligent navigation and super-powerful suction make it the best among most.
- Self-emptying dustbin
- ultra-powerful suction
- smart navigation and mapping
- compatible with Alexa and Google Assistance
- Mediocre battery life
iRobot Roomba S9+ vacuum is equipped with all the good features of its predecessors with new shape that’s better at reaching difficult areas without any extra work. It also offers super strong suction up to 4x so that no debris is left. No doubt it is an expensive model with bit noisy working routine but it surely is a master when it comes to cleaning, suction, mapping & navigation and self-emptying qualities. It definitely is a worth spending product with many surprising qualities.
The Roomba i7+ comes with the vacuum, the Clean Base, two dirt disposal bags, a virtual wall barrier, an extra high-efficiency filter, and an extra side brush. One of the coolest parts about owning a Roomba is the iRobot app. They clearly put a lot of work into making sure it’s as user-friendly as possible. The best part about the Roomba i7+ is that you don’t have to empty the dustbin. The Clean Base automatically sucks all of the debris out of the vacuum when it’s docked and stores it in a disposable dirt bag.
iRobot Roomba i7+ comes with impressive features including :
- Power Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power for improved pick up performance.
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home, allowing you to choose which rooms are cleaned and when.
- Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal with Allergen Lock bag holds 60 days of dirt.
- Ideal for homes with pets.
The iRobot Roomba i7+ is an impressive new development for iRobot’s line of robot vacuums, and a logical next step for the product category.
- Automatically empties dust
- Nearly 100% automated
- Loud operation.
The Roomba is all you wished to have but a cultural touchstone for the home appliance. Roomba was already enough for us to leave sweeping and vacuuming ourselves in the dust, but now it’s practically irresistible. Scheduling the i7+ on the app is a breeze. You can even tell it to clean specific rooms at certain times of the day. Another great app feature is the cleaning history. The app keeps a log of every cleaning and how long it lasted. Despite of a bit louder cleaning operation, between its new smart mapping tech and digital assistant integration, this is well worth the money if you can swing the steep.
The Samsung POWERbot R7040 is a good robotic vacuum cleaner on paper. This unit has a powerful and efficient cleaning ability, wheels with grip to go around hurdles, and very intelligent mapping system. This new robotic vacuum cleaner from Samsung has the ability to sense and transition between hardwood and carpet floors. The installation is also pretty easy and you can get a grip on it remotely via a Wi-Fi connection. Its weighs only 8.82 pounds and is 3.8 inches high.
POWERbot R7040 comes with impressive features including:
- Powerful suction delivers best cleaning results.
- Creates flawless cleaning path and avoids barriers.
- Automatically go back to docking stations to recharge and then resumes cleaning until the job is complete.
The POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum Save time and struggle by enable the POWERbot R7040 robotic vacuum handle the vacuuming for you. Nothing can hide from the Edge Clean Master’s unusual rubber blade as it expands out to clean hard to reach areas.
- Easily moves on different floor surfaces
- Super easy to program
- A Bit Noisy .
The Samsung R7040 is a budget version of the Wi-Fi enabled Powerbot from Samsung. Its full view sensors also do a good job of reducing the force with which it bumps into things. In Powerbot R7040, you have to basically take the entire mechanism apart to empty it. It is not a huge deal or anything, but it seems a like an unnecessary hassle. It also has a front-mounted super-wide brush roll which gives it a very large cleaning path width. In general, the Samsung R7040 is the best budget robot with regard to navigation and its obstacle avoidance algorithm.
Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is armed with many amazing cleaning features including super powerful suction, self charging, multiple cleaning modes and long run time make it a product that makes its valued customer a happy user.
Promising features and detailing of Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner are:
- 1400PA powerful suction makes it equally effective for any kind of debris even for very fine particles
- Large capacity dust bin which does not use plastic garbage bags
- Noise-free design so you can enjoy quiet cleaning times
- Intelligent sensors help it prevent bumping and falling
- Easy and quick floor transitions between hard wood floor and carpets without any external help
- it is equally high-performing for hard wood floor, tile floor and carpets
- 4 cleaning modes including spot cleaning, edge cleaning, automatic cleaning and max vacuuming cleaning to overcome all kind of cleaning needs.
- Remote control and mobile phone scheduling for smart cleaning patterns
- works up t0 100 minutes and then automatically return to its charging dock
Equipped with many features including remote control, 4 way cleaning, longer run time and high performance, Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is definitely a must have product that can clean everything from everywhere.
- Powerful suction
- 4-way cleaning patterns
- excellent navigation
- No app control
- no room mapping
The most noticeable thing about Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is that it is exceptionally quiet while cleaning and does not irritate anybody. 4-way cleaning, easy transitions between floor & carpets and being equally efficient for every kind of floor plus high suction power and long run times make it an excellent budget friendly product. Although, it does not support app control and mapping but this is a notably good navigator and even alerts if rarely gets stuck somewhere. Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum definitely offers much more than its price to its valued users.
Technology is emerging and evolving so rapidly that now even vacuums are robotic to assist you in your house chores with features we can hardly imagine of. This Alexa-supported and Wi-Fi connected dual-action Robotic Vacuum does everything on his own with little pre-guidance and settings.
Ravishing golden features of Shark ION Robot Vacuum RV750 are:
- Alexa voice assistance, so that you can control your home with your voice.
- Circular low profile design with 2 spinning side brushes which pulls the debris inward and close to vacuum suction ensuring no debris is left
- Proximity sensor which tells Shark ION Robot Vacuum Wi-Fi about surrounding obstacles for smart navigation
- Smart phone connectivity through Wi-Fi which allows you to schedule cleaning for your robot vacuum just as you want
- Low profile design so it can easily go below furniture and cupboards
- Detangling technology through brush rolls manage themselves on their own
- provides an hour of run time and can go back to its dock on its own when charging is low
The Shark 750 offers a cheaper option of a robot vacuum which can be controlled via Alexa and smart phone through Wi-Fi. It is only 12. inches high so does not take much of room in your home yet efficiently cleans the floors for any kind of debris.
- Alexa and Wi-Fi connectivity
- high-end cleaning capabilities
- magnetic tapes included for secure navigation
- Random cleaning pattern
- problems with Wi-Fi connections
- difficult to get help from customer support
The SHARK Ion RV750 is a strong performer with better battery and reasonable connectivity with Wi-Fi and other supported apps. You can choose between smart app control or manual control through interface on top of the unit. Although, it has random cleaning patterns, it uses a high-end smart navigation system so that it can roam around in the home ensuring no area is left without cleaning. SHARK Ion RV750 is definitely a strong contender at this price and a worthwhile investment of your money.
- Best Vacuum For Berber Carpet
- Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Thick Carpets
- Best Vacuum For Hardwood Floors
- Best Robot Vacuum For Dog Hair
- Best Robot Vacuum For Long Hair
- Best Bagged Vacuum For Pet Hair
- Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum For Algea
- Best Above Ground Pool Vacuum For Intex
- Best Robot Vacuum For Tile Floors
- Best Vacuum For Husky Hair
- Best Vacuum For Hair Salon
- Best Vacuum For Intex Pool
- Best Vacuum For High Pile Carpets
- Best Vacuum For Shag Carpets
- Best Cordless Stick Vacuum For Hardwood Floors
- Best Vacuum For Cleaning Business
- Best Vacuum For Laminate Floors
- Best Vacuum For Garage